- A classic perfume like Chanel No.5 is timeless and lasts for years.
- A fashionable print umbrella, it rains a lot here in London so something chic would be appreciated.
- A silk scarf is another great gift, you don't have to break the bank to buy 100% silk.
- Any woman would love a great bag/clutch.
- A manicure set especially if she's one of those mums that never have time to go to the nail salon.
- Plus Spa vouchers + Home accessories
- Ties, cufflinks + socks, you could buy a matching set or put one together yourself.
- So cliche, but a really good pair of warm sheepskin + wool slippers are great.
- A cologne + shaving kit set or just cologne (e.g. Tom Ford)
- Alcohol like vodka with gold flakes, brandy, wine, scotch whiskey
- Plus sports tickets + tickets he could use with his wife
- A useful appliance like a coffee machine, kitchen aid
- DVD sets that everyone would like so favourites like Friends, Dexter, CSI, documentaries are good options.
- Recipe books about like cakes, steaks, smoothies cocktails. Momofuku by David Chang is my favourite (buying that for someone).
- A necklace for girls with initials (e.g. I would get one with a letter 'A') or a charm bracelet with a charm + they can buy more to customise it themselves (I prefer buying real silver + gold so that they last)
- Console games for the guys
- Alcohol, cocktail kit, group games
Can't believe Christmas is in a week, yessss! Bring on family, gifts + food (what diet?)