3.18.2012

Arise FW

Sadly I couldn't make it back home for The Arise Magazine Fashion Week in Lagos, Nigeria but luckily I could browse the collections and street styles online.

Let me start by saying that not everyone was born to design and some of the collections proved that. From nipple slips to bold prints there were some stand-out collections this year from African Designers and some other parts of the world. I love that Lagos is making it's mark as a fashion capital of Africa and with time I know that it will get better. 

I prefer the collections that didn't go towards the generic "African Print" and instead chose different types of print like tartan and baroque.


BEST TILL LAST:
The craftsmanship!!
SOURCE: BELLA NAIJA, stylebubble.co.uk, LAURENCEAIRLINE(facebook).

No comments:

Post a Comment