4.08.2012

QUEEN FOR THE DAY

3 OUT OF THE 9 COVERS FOR I-D MAGAZINE'S 'ROYALTY ISSUE'. THEY WERE ALL ASKED WHAT THEY WOULD DO IF THEY WERE QUEEN FOR THE DAY.

IF I WERE QUEEN FOR THE DAY I WOULD MAKE THE POOR RICH AND THE RICH POOR, SO WE COULD WALK IN EACH OTHERS SHOES, OH AND HAVE A PARTY AFTERWARDS.

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO IF YOU WERE QUEEN OR KING FOR THE DAY?

 HAHN BIN: “I’m Queen every day in my own artistic universe…” 

 SUI HE: “If I were Queen for the day, Iʼd ask everyone to do one good deed to help others.”

SHALOM HARLOW: “If I were Queen for a day I would make every person on the planet telepathic so that no one could lie about anything, not even to themselves; and then I would implement the new social political economic structures based upon truth and well-being for all living creatures”

source:models.com

No comments:

Post a Comment