5.09.2012

10 sulphate free shampoos + conditioners

Sulphates are the component in shampoos +  soaps that create a foamy lather and sodium laureth sulfate (SLS) is the most commonly used version. They strip the moisture from your hair and skin and SLS is a common skin irritant, so why would you want that anywhere near you?

I have super sensitive skin, so for years I have used natural soaps like Dudu Osun (African black soap) but I never bothered with using anything special for my hair. Going on a natural hair journey helped with exposing me to the advantages + disadvantages of certain products so I just want to share a list of 10 sulphate free products that I've tried or heard that are particularly great for most hair types:


1.KIEHL'S SUPERBLY SMOOTHING ARGAN SHAMPOO
2. MOP C-SYSTEM, CLEAN SHAMPOO
3. HONEY'DO SHAMPOO
4. OUIDAD MOISTURE LOCK LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER
5. FEKKAI ESSENTIAL SHEA CONDITIONER
6. DUDU OSUN (AFRICAN BLACK SOAP)
7. YES TO CARROTS PAMPERING CONDITIONER
8. MIXED CHICKS LEAVE IN CONDITIONER
9. ORGANIX RENEWING MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL SHAMPOO
10. GIOVANNI  NUTRAFIX HAIR RECONSTRUCTOR

No comments:

Post a Comment