2.03.2013



February...brrr
I'm loving H+M's spring collection - monochromes and florals. I finally picked up a striped shirt (a wardrobe staple), a floral print tee and peplum.Will show how I style them soon.
 
Wearing my favourite camel beanie from H+M, a denim shirt from Monki and vintage clip on earrings.
 

hair update - well the fro is growing and I'm still no way close to knowing what products are best for my hair so I try to keep my routine as simple as possible. I wash/cleanse with dudu osun (black soup), replenish moisture with aussie's miracle moist shampoo + conditioner, aphogee protein and homemade hair oil (coconut, JBCO, olive oil and whipped shea butter). I also use protective styles most of the time now since it's winter in London - my favourites being wigs and cornrows.


skin update - I have dry and eczema prone skin and I was recommended this routine by a friend and I must say it works. So I now scrub my face at night with St Ives apricot body scrub to remove any debris from the day then cleanse/moisturize with Pond's cold cream. I must say my skin is baby soft. I also use pond's in the morning to clean my face instead of shower gel or soap.

2 comments: