4.06.2013

The story so far...

To say it's been a while..would be an understatement. Well it has been a while. Here's the summary of it - I've moved back to Lagos (Nigeria) to study medicine for the next 5 years. It has definitely been an adjustment not just in leaving the lifestyle of London but leaving my siblings and loved ones 6,000 miles behind. My parents are here but it's still hard. Yes the house is bigger, the lifestyle is a little more extravagant but I miss the cold. I love the cold! I'm not a hot weather kind of girl. So of course adjusting to the weather has been another thing.

In my first week of uni I was so overdressed (layering mentality) I had sweat patches everywhere..but nearly two months later I'm slowly getting the hang of it.  I was even thinking of starting a med school blog with a fashiony spin but I think I'll just do it all on this blog. I will try my best to the find time to blog and share my experiences -- the highs and lows of it all.

Please be patient with me xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment