9.02.2011

My favourite looks: VMA 2011

The celebs came out in full force in an array of colours and styles.

 Beyonce went for a daring bright orange Lanvin one shoulder maxi and she looked radiant!

 Neyo is never really a man that I see as fashion forward and inspirng, but this outfit choice is my favourite out of all the guys. The brown tones and blue denim are great colour choices for him.

 Wiz Khalifa is just doing his own laid back thing; but Amber on the other hand looks HOT! The all white ensemble and micro-belt, gold bracelet, small diamond earring and gold shoes--SIMPLE. I love her makeup; no lipstick, smokey eye and pink blush.

I love his jacket...I smell a stylist..hmmm

Someone's going for the grown and sexy look..hahaha..I just love his shoes..I am a leopard print-aholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment