My weight loss journey means that I can't buy clothes but nothing was said about drooling over them..
1.topshop Scallop Suede Crossbody Bag - £30
Love the nude colour + scallop detail. I would wear it with nudes of different textures
2. Supertrash Pants Peppy Army - $100
Dark green trousers go with almost everything.
3. Asos Macabee Patent Loafer -£38
Pastel colours are always back in trend + the loafer/brogue style just makes it extra cute.
4. H&M JACKET - £30
A black suede biker jacket has been on my wish list forever, BUT WHEN I SAW THIS PINK ONE I CHANGED MY MIND.
IT'S DIFFERENT + GREAT FOR ADDING AN EDGE TO AN ALL BLACK feminine OUTFIT.
5. Topshop leather rhinestone collar - £45
Peter pan meets vampire hunter
6. Oasis Ochre Floral Print Skater Dress -
I love the micro prints on this dress. Add the leather collar + your good to go.
7. CHRISTYS' Kate Moss Fedora - £83
A timeless accessory.
8. Jeffrey Campbell Wonder 2 - $174
I must have been wrapped in leopard print when I was born, bcs I've loved it all my life.