1.28.2012

Wishlist*

My weight loss journey means that I can't buy clothes but nothing was said about drooling over them..

1.topshop Scallop Suede Crossbody Bag - £30
Love the nude colour + scallop detail. I would wear it with nudes of different textures

2. Supertrash Pants Peppy Army - $100
Dark green trousers go with almost everything.

3.  Asos Macabee Patent Loafer -£38
Pastel colours are always back in trend + the loafer/brogue style just makes it extra cute.

4. H&M JACKET - £30
A black suede biker jacket has been on my wish list forever, BUT WHEN I SAW THIS PINK ONE I CHANGED MY MIND. 
IT'S DIFFERENT + GREAT FOR ADDING AN EDGE TO AN ALL BLACK feminine OUTFIT.

5. Topshop leather rhinestone collar - £45
Peter pan meets vampire hunter 

6. Oasis Ochre Floral Print Skater Dress - £95 £65
I love the micro prints on this dress. Add the leather collar + your good to go. 

7. CHRISTYS' Kate Moss Fedora - £83
A timeless accessory.

8. Jeffrey Campbell Wonder 2 - $174
I must have been wrapped in leopard print when I was born, bcs I've loved it all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment