8.02.2013

Bob

 It's been a year since I last wore a weave. I put myself on weave hiatus because my hair just wasn't my focus anymore, my weaves were. But....I'm itching to weave it up again and have decided I'll only get a weave once a year...wearing it for 2-3 months then go back to the fro. Weaves are a great protective style (due to minimal manipulation of my real hair) ..so as long you take care of the hair underneath everything is good!

I want a "grown and sexy" do this time around and I'm loving the long bob styles I've seen on Ciara, Malaysia Pargo, Nicole Richie & co. It just looks easy to manage. I was thinking of doing it ombre-ish (more brown than blonde)..but still thinking about it.

I've ordered 3 bundles of 14 inch Cambodian hair from micheall.com - heard great things about the hair + the service so can't wait to see it and I ordered a closure from the hairandbeautycentre.co.uk (my go to store for lace wigs for years- so affordable!)

 

Will do a review on the extensions and closure when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment